As part of our on-going programme of training, NHS England has invested in an on-line training solution for all pharmacies. The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for Patients. The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and is a monthly on-line training course that can be accessed at any time. The courses are free to all contractors and their teams. On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device.
All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available. Please Use this link to access the training: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
Access is FREE to all contractors
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
- Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are on website and easy to access
- Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
The latest topics are “Help Us Help You” and “Cervical Cancer” – To support the Jade Goody Campaign to increase the number of people taking the smear test.
As the 22nd March 2019 marks the 10th Anniversary of Jade Goody’s death, VirtualOutcomes will donate 25p to Cancer UK for Every new registration to the Cervical Cancer course.
You can also access the other courses since January 2018
Please Use this link to access the training: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/
Your feedback is important to help develop the courses so please let us know what you think.