Virtual Outcomes; FREE online training resource
All community pharmacies in Derbyshire can now access an on-line training solution ‘Virtual Outcomes.’
The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for patients and can be accessed at any time. The courses are FREE to all contractors and their teams.
On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device. All you and your team needs to access the training is your ODS Code and they will be able to see and complete the courses available.
• Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
• Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
• Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are on the website and easy to access
• Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
• All your pharmacy staff can complete the courses – no limit on number of staff per pharmacy
• New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
To access click here and enter your pharmacy ODS code
January 2019 topic was “Cervical Cancer” – to support the Jade Goody Campaign to increase the number of people taking the smear test.
February 2019 topic is “Help Us Help You” – to support the national campaign