Short term job opportunity: GP referral to Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS) Implementation & Support Lead
GP referral to Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS) Implementation & Support Lead
The post holder will report to the Derbyshire LPC Chief Officer (CO).
The post holder will:
- Provide first line support to practices and pharmacy contractors on GP referral to CPCS.
- Work with contractors, GPs, PCNs and other stakeholders to develop and deliver GP referral to CPCS across Derbyshire – focussing on service delivery to benefit contractors and patients.
- Use data to inform decisions and assist practices and pharmacy contractors in delivering GP referral to CPCS
- Link into the Joined Up Care Derbyshire (JUCD) system team to promote GP referral to CPCS
- Essential – Previous experience coaching teams and/or individuals
- Essential – Excellent communication skills
- Essential – Ability to manage own time
- Essential – Knowledge of Community Pharmacy and the wider NHS
- Desirable – Confident IT skills and ability to manipulate data within Microsoft Excel
- Desirable – Existing knowledge of the health landscape locally
This is a remote working role, based from home, with some requirements to visit practices and pharmacies across the Derbyshire area.
Salary: Band 7 and 20 hours per week: Nature of employment: Fixed term contract until 31.03.2022.
For further details please click here