CPPE Foundation Practice Programme
Have you qualified in since October 2015 and are you employed as a locum or by an independent pharmacy or small chain? If so do you currently have a structured foundation practice? CPPE is now offering a foundation practice year.
You will undertake online learning alongside tutor supported visits. The programme supports you to:
- Become accredited to provide services in community pharmacy and undertake your first consultations
- Undertake timely and effective consultations
- Introduces leadership skills within the context of community
- Undertake health promotion campaigns as required for healthy living pharmacies
- Undertaken staff training
This is similar to the support that newly qualified pharmacists get in NHS trusts and in larger multiples. This programme is funded by Health Education England, so you will not be charged for participating. Click here for more information and to apply. The deadline for applications is 25 September 2017.