Supporting Derbyshire's Pharmacies
Welcome to the Derbyshire LPC website. We represent all pharmacy contractors in Derbyshire (City and County) Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure, commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. The Chief Officer, chair and members attend various meetings to promote our profession across the area. - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The LPC aim to keep contractors up to date with services by keeping the information on this website up to date and by sending updates via email.
Latest PSNC News
- Derbyshire LPC's latest Blog is now available - read John Sargeants thoughts on Hospital Discharge https://t.co/ZNCzzcCDr8
- Sepsis is the subject of Derbyshire LPC Chairman, John Sargeants blog, find this important article at https://t.co/ZNCzzcCDr8
- 'Public Health Campaign Resources and Advice' is the title of Derbyshire LPC's latest blog and can be found at https://t.co/I7wVGuMNSQ
- The Importance of MAR sheets is the topic of Derbyshire LPC Chair, John Sargeants July Blog, recommended reading https://t.co/pVpqx8bD26
- Derbyshire LPC Chair's June Blog 'Carers Week' is now available to read via the following link https://t.co/uGwMBEcsLJ 😀