Supporting Derbyshire's Pharmacies
Welcome to the Derbyshire LPC website. We represent all pharmacy contractors in Derbyshire (City and County) Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure, commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. The Chief Officer, chair and members attend various meetings to promote our profession across the area. - these include those of the CCG's and the Health & Wellbeing Boards.
The LPC aim to keep contractors up to date with services by keeping the information on this website up to date and by sending updates via email.
Medicines Management July 2017 Newsletter
Medicines Management May 2017 Newsletter
Medicines Management Newsletter April 2017
JAPC Bulletin March 2017
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 19 September, 2017, 6.30pm (light refreshments) for 7.10pm start
Morley Hayes Hotel, Main Road, Morley DE7 6DG
Now open for bookings – click here for full information
- 'Public Health Campaign Resources and Advice' is the title of Derbyshire LPC's latest blog and can be found at https://t.co/I7wVGuMNSQ
- The Importance of MAR sheets is the topic of Derbyshire LPC Chair, John Sargeants July Blog, recommended reading https://t.co/pVpqx8bD26
- Derbyshire LPC Chair's June Blog 'Carers Week' is now available to read via the following link https://t.co/uGwMBEcsLJ 😀
- Derbyshire Community Pharmacists help GP's by checking SCR's to identify patient allergies and acute prescriptions following cyber attack
- Derbyshire LPC Chairman's latest blog now available - We Are The Champions! https://t.co/I7wVGuMNSQ